Could 3D printers be a general office tool in the future? Staples is the first office supply chain to offer in-store 3D printing on demand and start selling 3D printers through its online store. Now Office Depot, a leading global provider of office supplies and printing services, also gets serious about 3D printing by adding 3D printers to its product and solutions portfolio.
Office Depot announced on Monday it is adding 3D printers from 3D Systems, including the Cube(R) and the CubeX(TM) 3D printers to its online stores. The Cube and CubeX 3D printer are available at Office Depot for $1,299 and $2,499, respectively.
"Whether for small businesses, product designers or students, Cube 3D printers are an affordable 3D printing solution that puts customers just a click away from their imagination. These printers offer a new way to express personality by creating fully formed objects through advances in printing software and technology." says Office Depot in a press release.
"We are already an established leader in 2D printing services and print product offerings. 3D printers are just the latest example of Office Depot's commitment to providing new and pioneering products and solutions that customers need to start, run and grow their business." said George Hill, Office Depot's Senior Vice President of Copy and Print Depot.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- 3DYAYA: 3Doodler Chinese clone started shipping
- MakerBot 3D printers headed to 18 Microsoft Stores
- Elegant & affordable Kossel Clear delta 3D printer on Kickstarter
- Richrap releases design of 3DR RepRap Delta Printer
- Warning! This Pirate3D campaign on Indiegogo is 'fake'
- I AM 3D: a prototype metal ink 3D printer on Indiegogo
- Founders show pic of ProDesk3D 3D printer and first video
- DIY high resolution 3D DLP printer
- Status and Sapiens 3D printer made in Spain
- Opencube to launch desktop 3D printer Japanese model
- LEGObot 3D printer made almost completely out of Legos
email@example.com wrote at 12/23/2013 12:45:03 AM:
Can you design of boht machine on one? 3d print and 3d scan. ithink we can do.
tcc wrote at 8/15/2013 2:17:31 AM:
Great news for Office Depot and its customers