The Printrbot announced today the Printrbot Jr. is upgraded to Jr.V2 to replace the Printrbot LC as a medium sized and priced 3D printer.
The Printrbot Jr. V2 is only available fully assembled and calibrated.
The new revision features are:
6x6x6″ build volume (216 cu. in.)
Heated Aluminum Bed (super flat!)
Machined Aluminum Z axis block
All 12 bearing blocks are machined from aluminum.
3/8″ ACME rod for silky smooth Z axis movement
Includes ATX power supply + Power Tower (ABS, PLA, etc) AND smaller laptop style power supply + spool coaster for printing PLA on the go.
Same great folding design, but sturdier when set up to print
Streamlined width, longer base, but same overall length – still fits in a back pack when folded
1.75mm Direct Drive with fan to cool your PLA prints
Printrboard access is now underneath for convenience and a sturdier base
Belt tensioners built in for X and Y axis
The Printrbot Jr.v2 fits in a backpack. The price is $699 and it offers a sturdy, compact, travel-ready option.
Other available fully assembled bots are:
The Printrbot Simple (4x4x4″ build volume) fully assembled bot ($399);
The Printrbot Plus (8x8x8″ build volume) $999, fully assembled
For celebrating its Kickstarter one year fulfillment, Printrbot is offering an anniversary Sale - 10% off all Printrbots and filament. The offer is valid until Tuesday 8/20. Find more here on Printrbot's site.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Isis3D creates low-cost, high-quality desktop 3D Printer for everyone
- It is cool that Office Depot now selling 3D printers
- 3DYAYA: 3Doodler Chinese clone started shipping
- MakerBot 3D printers headed to 18 Microsoft Stores
- Elegant & affordable Kossel Clear delta 3D printer on Kickstarter
- Richrap releases design of 3DR RepRap Delta Printer
- Warning! This Pirate3D campaign on Indiegogo is 'fake'
- I AM 3D: a prototype metal ink 3D printer on Indiegogo
- Founders show pic of ProDesk3D 3D printer and first video
- DIY high resolution 3D DLP printer
- Status and Sapiens 3D printer made in Spain
- Opencube to launch desktop 3D printer Japanese model
Bogdan wrote at 8/19/2013 11:38:08 AM:
This is great news. This kit seems best buy at this moment!
JD90 wrote at 8/19/2013 6:20:54 AM:
Still with the wooden structure. The one person I know with a Printrbot really regrets it. The imagined savings is eaten up by time, money and frustration having to fix and upgrade it.