This Halloween, people in the 3D printing world are having bit fun around. Here is a party at Makerbot:Google SketchUp released the results of the SketchUp Halloween Challenge.
There are some "Haunted Houses" that you may have nightware when you look at it.
Zcorp had same idea, they made 3D printed haunted house.
Posted in Fun with 3D Printing
- British Artist Make Tohoku Japanese Earthquake Sculpture
- Duplicate your Keys with a 3D Printer
- Sculptural Garments from Amelia Agosta
- Is Project Shellter Environment Friendly?
- 3D Printed Lucky Bird
- Cute, lovable and huggable 3D Printed Star Belly
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.