PenfoldPlant is a UK-grown tinkerer with a background in medicine and engineering. He is currently working as an Artist in Residence at the Instructables Lab in San Francisco.
He describe how he made the 3D printed plastic stamp in steps. This cute stamp has three interchangeable faces. You can use it in the bar for leaving messages on the foreheads of passed-out drunkards.
If you would also like to self print such a stamp, follow the steps here.
Posted in 3D Print Applications
- 10 Unusual 3D Printing Objects
- A Relaxed Sunday with 3D Printed Toy Car and 3D Printed iFling
- 3D Printers Complement Public Library
- Print A Guitar to Impress Your Friends
- 3D Printer Will Build Circuit Boards in 18 to 24 Months
- 3D Printed Bones Could Save Hospitals Thousand Dollars
- Meet Olly - The Web Connected Smelly Robot
- A Little Fun in Halloween
- British Artist Make Tohoku Japanese Earthquake Sculpture
- Duplicate your Keys with a 3D Printer
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.