3. The Luminescent Limacon designed by Andrew Saunders
The Luminescent Limacon is winner of FLATCUT / Acadia 2011 Competition, Lighting Design Category. It is a folded lighting design inspired partly from the Dutch Ruff.
4. The Waratah collection is designed by James Cleary, the founder of a Sydney based lighting design companySandFlora. The idea comes from the iconic Australian native flower.
5. Dodecahedron lamp made by California artist Bathsheba Grossman
6. Long Exposure series
Size: 25.4 x 29.8 x 34.9 (cm)
image credit Sylvain Deleu
Posted in 3D Print Applications
- Most Awesome 3D Printed Cosplay Cecil Harvey
- How To 3D Print A Drunkard Stamp
- 10 Unusual 3D Printing Objects
- A Relaxed Sunday with 3D Printed Toy Car and 3D Printed iFling
- 3D Printers Complement Public Library
- Print A Guitar to Impress Your Friends
- 3D Printer Will Build Circuit Boards in 18 to 24 Months
- 3D Printed Bones Could Save Hospitals Thousand Dollars
- Meet Olly - The Web Connected Smelly Robot
- A Little Fun in Halloween
- British Artist Make Tohoku Japanese Earthquake Sculpture
- Duplicate your Keys with a 3D Printer
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.