One coffee cup a day is an experiment from cunicode. Everyday there is one cuffee cup designed, modeled and printed within 24 hours and you can order them here.
Shapeways is able to use bonding agent to print in ceramic material and then bake and glaze in it. Because this technology is pretty new so the prints are fairly low resolution. It has not very smooth finishes and the cost is not cheap.
I must say some of the designs give really pain in my eyes, wired... check them out at the cunicode site.
OctoCup from belforn - bernat cuni
This video shows the 3D printing process of 'Glazed Ceramics' material on Shapeways. Glazed Ceramics are food safe, recyclable and heat resistant.
Posted in 3D Print Applications
- 5 Stunning 3D Printed Lamps
- Most Awesome 3D Printed Cosplay Cecil Harvey
- How To 3D Print A Drunkard Stamp
- 10 Unusual 3D Printing Objects
- A Relaxed Sunday with 3D Printed Toy Car and 3D Printed iFling
- 3D Printers Complement Public Library
- Print A Guitar to Impress Your Friends
- 3D Printer Will Build Circuit Boards in 18 to 24 Months
- 3D Printed Bones Could Save Hospitals Thousand Dollars
- Meet Olly - The Web Connected Smelly Robot
- British Artist Make Tohoku Japanese Earthquake Sculpture
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.