Israeli 3D printer company Objet Geometries seeks to bid for NASDAQ IPO and raise about $120 million on $500 million market cap. If implemented, it will be one of the largest IPO by Israeli company in US in past few years. J. P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank will lead the offering.
The company has scheduled a road show with US investors on December 5, when the offering is expected to be made subject to market conditions, especially at such sensitive times.
Last February, it was reported that Objet planned to raise a $100 million market cap on a $400 million IPO in 2011. That offering was not performed due to the weak market conditions.
Objet Geometries engages in the development and marketing of 3D printers and employs approximately 300 employees worldwide. Objet company's solutions have been adopted by manufacturers in many fields, including automotive, electronics, toys, consumer goods, jewelry and footwear. The company's clients include prominent Adidas, Apple and General Motors.
The company was founded in 1998 by Rami Bonen, Don Miller and Hanan Gotaiit, and previously raised $ 28 million in three rounds of funding. The company's investors are TDA investment group and GlenRock Israel. In Year 2011 Objet's revenue has reached to $160-$180 million. Scitex of the Discount Investment Group was one of the company's shareholders but they sold its stake (22.9%) in 2005 for just $3 million to the other shareholders.
Today Objet Geometries is leaded by Davis Rice and their key investor is Elan Jaglom who serves as Chairman with more than 30% Objet shares.
Posted in 3D Print Companies
- Z Corp bought by 3D Systems for $137 million
- Objet 3D Printed Dashboard from StreetScooter and Other Cutting-Edge 3D Printing Applications at EuroMold 2011
- 3D Printer Manufacturing Industry Research Report Available from IBISWorld
- 3D Systems Acquires Advanced Materials Division of Huntsman Corp
- FabLab opens in Brainport region, Eindhoven, NL
- Urbee eco-car comes to Euromold
- Guide3D Labs to Offer Implant Surgical Guides Printed with Objet New Bio-Compatible Transparent Dental Material
- The Digital Manufacturing Lab is open at the Bath Ventures' Innovation Centre
- PP3DP released "Platform Suit"
- Good deal? Free 3D Printer from Service Contract
- Design 3D Objects in 5 minutes
Louis Gribaudo wrote at 3/23/2012 8:46:53 PM:
When do you expect to finalize your IPO?
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.