what can a 3D printer do for an iphone? Yes, a lot. Here are some extraordinary creations.
1. Iphone slide-on Macro lens
Shapeway users Lens42 has recently created iPhone slide on Macro lens which attracts media attention. $11 for 3D printing plus $4 lens, you will get your own slide-on macro lens.
A macro lens nearby can be handy. Probably the only mini problem is that it is not going to fit with my iphone case.
2. Iphone cases
The most fancy 3D printed iphone cases I have ever seen up to now is from Freshfiber. Look how beautiful they are.
- Weird 3D Printed Coffee Cups from cunicode
- 5 Stunning 3D Printed Lamps
- Most Awesome 3D Printed Cosplay Cecil Harvey
- How To 3D Print A Drunkard Stamp
- 10 Unusual 3D Printing Objects
- A Relaxed Sunday with 3D Printed Toy Car and 3D Printed iFling
- 3D Printers Complement Public Library
- Print A Guitar to Impress Your Friends
- 3D Printer Will Build Circuit Boards in 18 to 24 Months