1. RapMan 3.2 with a single head printing a scale model of the Bloodhound SSC land speed car. This time-lapse captures around 3 hours of 3D printing and squeezes it down to just under one and a half minutes. The Bloodhound SSC model can be downloaded in Jan. 2012.
2. RapMan 3.2 with double print head printing a two colour scale model of planet Earth. It is a double head machine 3D printing in two colours. The time-lapse captures around 6 hours of 3D printing and squeezes it down to just over one minute.
With newly added features such as touchscreen and USB stick interface, the price remains the same £795.00/US$1240. Check out prices for other 3D printers here.
Posted in 3D printers
- The Fabbster 3D printer - ready for mass market
- Asiga releases the world's first 3D Printer using UV LED System
- Homemade DIY High Resolution 3D Printer
- Printrbot Project - Simplest 3D Printer Recently Launched
- How To Make Your Own Stereolithography 3D Printer
- Projet HD3000 3D printing in small thicknesses