Students at University of Virginia students made this mechatronic plotter and programmed the code that runs it. All plastic parts are 3D printed on a uPrint system from Stratasys.
Posted in 3D Print Applications
- 3D printed models acts in best ads of 2011 “Back To The Start"
- Need a stand for your Kinect? 3D print it!
- Maiden flight of the world’s first fully "rapid prototyped" Robotic Aircraft
- Starfishes-inspired Soft Robot created with 3D printer
- Scan-Design-3D print custom fairing for prosthetic limbs
- An inspiring gear painting made on eMaker Huxley 3D printer
- 8 Nature-inspired Robots created using 3D printer
- WSU researchers make bone-like material using 3D printer
- 3D-printed bracelet 'Trapped Beauty' won the Materia Jewellery Contest