3D Systems Corporation announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Z Corporation ("Z Corp") and Vidar Systems ("Vidar") for $135.5 million in cash.
The company also announced that earlier today that its entire personal and professional 3D printer businesses are consolidated into a single unit under the leadership of John Kawola, former Z Corp CEO who was named 3D Systems Vice-President and General-Manager, Personal and Professional 3D Printers business unit. The company affirmed its plans and expectations to deliver combined revenue and cost synergies in the range of $5-10 million dollars in 2012 and reiterated its expectation to incur incremental fourth quarter 2011 acquisition costs in the range of $2.7 to $3.2 million.
Posted in 3D Systems
Maybe you also like:
- Objet announced new distributor in Brazil
- Z-Corp sponsors mountain bike design competition for student designers
- PP3DP Launched Upgrade kit for old UP! 3d printers
- Formlabs: 3D printer startup raised $500K initial funding
- 3D Systems Launchs New RapMan 3.2 3D Printer Kit
- Objet Geometries bids for NASDAQ IPO