Still remember the high resolution homemade 3d printer developed by Junior Veloso? His 3D printer prints on a special monomer that cures in about 3 seconds under a normal DLP light. While we are still waiting for updates about the project, another DIY hobbyist 3DLPrint has just made his first successful print test from the DIY Homemade 3D DLP Printer.
Check out the video below: 3D Printer DLP Printing with UV resin 100 micron.
You can follow the build on 3dlprint.com.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- 3D Systems completes the acquisition of Z Corp and Vidar
- 3D ice printer
- IRENE/3D scanner restores 125-Year-Old recordings
- Minecraft Village printed on a 3D printer
- Parametric Printrbot variant - new RepRap 3D printer
- Experiment Polycarbonate with DIY 3D printer
- Super lightweight bike using 3D printed stainless steel lugs
- Best 3D printing Campaigns on IndieGoGo & Kickstarter 2011
- Mineways makes Minecraft world objects 3D printing-ready