Carl Bass, President & CEO of Autodesk, a leading 3D design, engineering and entertainment software with $2 billion in revenues, is not only a business man but also a craftman and a designer.
He shared his recent creation - a 3D printed bowl. Together with his colleague art.makes they have been experimenting making bowl with different materials such as metal, bronze, stainless steel and plastic. He uploaped a medium resolution .STL file of the basic pattern of the bowl, and if you like it you are free to download it here and print your own version.
image credit: Carl Bass
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Knowledge sharing and not sharing - creative spaces open and 3D printing lab shuts down
- 8 Cool iPhone amplifiers created using 3D printer
- How to make cookies with a 3D food printer
- Affordable metal parts for your reprap 3D printer
- Developing sustainable bioplastics for 3D printers
- Swedish startup gets 3D printing into wedding industry
- Converting your existing CNC machine to a 3D printer
- 3D printed Cello Girl on Kickstarter
- First 3D printed Pirate Bay ship delivered with a hefty price tag
- Brendan Dawes' diary - Everything I make with my MakerBot
- 3D printed "Empty Chair"
- RapidPro expects to go international next year
- 3D printed Moineau soap dispenser
- 83 year-old woman got 3D printed mandible