Landre, supplier of production technology for metal and plastics and 3D printing, has expanded his activities in the field of 3D printers and CAD / CAM software by taking over the staff and activities of Duoteq. Duoteq is a company specializing in sales and implementation of CADCAM applications and ZCorp 3D printers and scanners. The company provides complete and user-friendly software and hardware solutions for drawing, development and production departments.
"We're a good fit for each other. Now we operate as one company with our businesses actively reinforcing each other." said JanFloor van Egmond, Director of Landre.
Landre wants to be active in market segments with strong growth potential. The growth forecasts for the market of 3D printing technologies are estimated at 25 percent per year. With the systems of ZCorp and 3D Systems Landre has now almost all the available 3D printing technologies in the home and thus establishes a strong position to grow into one of the strongest players in this market. Floris Tribe from Duoteq will be new Product Manager in Landre and their activities in providing CAD / CAM software for the machining industry will be further strengthened. Duoteq supplies, among others, IRONCAD, EZCAM and GibbsCAM, and contract-based maintenance and support. This offers the possibility of providing a combination package of software and machine.
Posted in 3D Printer Resellers
Maybe you also like:
- Anarkik3D launches Cloud9 - a 3D modeling platform with 3D touch feedback
- Progress on 3D Printed circuit board
- Voxeljet introduces first continuous 3D printing machine
- Designer lamps from 3D printers
- Home 3D Scanning with X box Kinect
- Personalised 3D printed Scrappies is now on Indiegogo
- More progress with multicolored printing
- Custom your own 3D printed iPhone case with Kees
- New Maxit 3D printer will be launched soon
- Step by step tutorial to fix a 3D scan for 3D printing
- Precise offers a scaled likeness 3D model of the individual in Dubai
- 3D scanning and printing of the ancient Chinese artefacts in the Forbidden City
- A nice video on the "3D printing today and tomorrow" made by Chris Barnett
- 3D-print your head to pop on your favourite superhero action figure
- Nendo's "Lacquered Paper-Objects" made on 3D paper printer
- Join Volkswagen "Polo Principle" campaign to design your own Polo