April 21, 2012
Objet Asia Pacific Ltd., a subsidiary of Objet Ltd., announced the appointment of an Altech Co. Ltd. subsidiary as a new Objet distributor in the East China region.
Altech has been Objet's distributor in Japan since 2008. As demand for 3D printers is expected to increase due to recent growth of Japanese companies' R&D divisions in the region, Objet and Altech signed partnership to start the sales of Objet products in the East China through Altech's subsidiary which was established in 2002.
"We are setting up a show room equipped with the Objet Connex500 multi-material and Objet30 desktop 3D Printers in Suzhou, where many Japanese manufacturers are based, to better promote and service rapid prototyping in the region." said Mr. Tetsutaro Okuda, Vice President from Altech Shanghai Co. Ltd.
"With its huge manufacturing base and growing interest in 3D printing and rapid prototyping, China is an important strategic market for Objet," said Gilad Yron, Managing Director for Objet Asia Pacific and Japan. "It is therefore essential for us to team up with the right local partners. We have full confidence that together with Altech we can provide the best choice for Japanese manufacturers based in China."
Established in 1976, Altech is a trading company specialized in importing and selling printing and packaging machinery. Since then, Altech has expanded its product coverage to manufacturing machinery for optical discs and smartcards, equipment for solar cell production, security devices, computerization services, digital printers, DVD packages, etc.
For more info, please visit www.altech.co.jp or www.3d-printer.jp.
About Altech Shanghai
Altech Shanghai was established in 2002 as part of Altech's expansion plan in Asia, particularly in China. Leveraging its experience as a trading company for industrial machinery and electronics related devices in Japan, Altech Shanghai imports and sells various cutting-edge devices and serves a wide variety of customers including cosmetics, food and beverage, automotive and electronic devices.
Posted in 3D Printing Companies
Maybe you also like:
- Replacing parts of a 168-year-old conformateur with 3D printer
- 3D Printed DoodleBot makes graphics and patterns on a whiteboard
- Basic and complete Resin-based 3D Printer kit ready for pre-order
- Iris van Herpen's 3D-printed dresses in Groningen Museum
- Interview with Bilal Ghalib of Pocket Factory
- 3D printing robot creates Endless Chairs from melted fridges (Video)
- 3D-printed buckliball opens new class of collapsible 3D structures
- Innovative digital and 3D printed fossils for engaging the public with science
- How to build a low cost 4 Servo Arduino Biped robot
- Pocket printer under development
- Objet holding acquisition talks with a large electronics company
- Time Magazine calls Makerbot CEO a game changer (video)
- Extraordinary demand for the ModMyPi 3D printed Raspberry Pi cases
- Introducing Cartesio CNC/3D printer kit
- Customizable Maxifab 3d Printing Framework with user determined build volume