May 18, 2012
Created by Laszlo Krekacs from Budapest, Hungary, this small drive gear is for geared stepper motors to push filament in a 3D printer. The drive gear will come with an M3 grubscrew, simply just install it on a motor's shaft of 5 or 8mm.
This small drive gear is now on Indiegogo. For US$12 you will receive either a 13x8mm mini hyena, or 11x8mm / 11x5mm / 8x5mm mini hyena plus shipping cost 1.5USD each/international.
Photo credit/ Source: Indiegogo
Posted in 3D Printer Accessories
Maybe you also like:
- Adrian Bowyer's new progress in multi-color 3D printing
- Launch party for KamerMaker - First large-scale movable pavilion 3D-print rooms
- Testing ReconstructMe - how to use Kinect to capture 3D models in real-time
- Autodesk 123D gallery created and designed for 3D models sharing
- Designers are invited to submit entries for 3D Printing Fashion Show at RAPID 2012
- Two-day Synthetic Landscapes Workshop on designing and 3D printing at Objet Headquarters in Billerica
- 3D printer creates human tissues for drug testing
- Collen Jordan created adorable wearable planters using a 3D printer
- Scientists create robotic dinosaurs using 3D printers
- 3D printed implant not reimbursed by insurance
- Founder of Reprap & GroAction discusses the future of 3D printing
- Fabbster "launch customer program" launches today
- 3D printed armband with cord organizer for 6th gen Ipod nano
- A trend of using 3D printers to make complex gear systems
- 3D view Cardinal de Richelieu using Sculpteo 3D Viewer
- 3D print and build your own Vampire quadcopter
- Objet 3D Printer to appear in Channel 4's new series "Home of the Future"