Jul.13, 2012 | Press Release
Able Software Corporation, a global leader in 3D medical imaging and modeling
software and the developer of the US FDA 510k cleared 3D-DOCTOR software,
announced today a reseller partnership with Multistation SAS,
with offices in France and North Africa.
Since 1987, Multistation SAS delivers worldwide industrial equipments of first quality for different applications like automotive, aerospace, railways, energy, defence, marine, education and medical… but also in a certain number of very diversified niches like the jewelry or complete solution for dental applications. Multistation SAS will resell the 3D-DOCTOR software in France. Multistation SAS will facilitate the introduction of the 3D-DOCTOR™ software solutions to customers, providing an advanced 3D modeling, image processing, and measurement software for MRI, CT, PET, microscopy, scientific, and industrial 3D imaging applications.
3D-DOCTOR™ supports both grayscale and color images stored in DICOM, TIFF, Interfile, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PGM, RAW or other image file formats. 3D-DOCTOR creates 3D surface models and volume rendering from 2D cross-section images in real time on your PC. You can export the surface models to STL (ASCII and Binary), DXF, IGES, 3DS, OBJ, VRML, PLY, XYZ and other formats for surgical planning, simulation, quantitative analysis and rapid prototyping applications. 3D-DOCTOR is cleared by the US FDA (US Food and Drug Administration 510K clearance) for medical imaging and 3D visualization applications. It has been named the Top 3D Imaging Software by Scientific Computing & Instrumentation Magazine in the Year 2002 and Year 2000 Annual Technology Leaders Issue.
"We are very excited to have Multistation SAS as a reseller to offer our 3D-DOCTOR to their customers throughout France," said Dr. Ted Wu, Founder and CEO of Able Software. "Their in-depth technical knowledge in 3D modeling and 3D rapid prototyping applications will enable them to leverage the power of 3D-DOCTOR to offer their customers better and cost-effective solutions."
"3D-DOCTOR is a genius software which will help us to provide complete solutions to our educational, medical, industrial and design customers; we will increase our capacity of value added reselling in 3D digital, medical and additive manufacturing", added Mr. Yannick Loisance, Founder and CEO of Multistation.
About ABLE Software
Able Software Corp. is a leading imaging software developer with its headquarter in the US since 1994. Able Software has 2 main software products, 3D-DOCTOR and R2V.
The 3D-DOCTOR software is a US FDA 510K cleared medical imaging, 3D modeling and visualization software. It's currently being used by leading hospitals, medical schools and surgeons around the world.
The R2V software is currently being used in more than 100 countries for map digitizing, CAD drawing conversion and geographic information system (GIS) applications.
Posted in 3D Software
Maybe you also like:
- 3D Model-to-Print converts 3D architectural designs into printable 3D models
- OmNomNom Creator converts 2D images to 3D for 3D printing
- Qumarion 3D modeling mannequin offers real-time 3D manipulation
- PotteryPrint designing app aims to introduce kids to 3D printing
- Create and print 3D models from Adroid interface
- Slic3r new version 0.7.0 is released
- Free 3DBuzz Blender tutorials for download
- Testing ReconstructMe - how to use Kinect to capture 3D models in real-time
- 3D printing using nylon to make flexible parts
- Boeing unveils 3D imaging technology to build planes
- New Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer launched at RAPID
- Shapeways announced its first flexible 3D printed material Elasto Plastic
- Design and 3D print "Love and Hate" word blocks
- 3D printing/additive manufacturing conference in South Africa
- Getting Angry Birds jewelry designs to the mass market, thanks to 3D printing
- $40k Desktop Factory Competition
- Makies.me, customizable 3D printed Avatar dolls creation site launched as an alpha
- 3D-Printed Truecartier ring showing sounds from luxurious jewelry stores in NYC
- LightPlot: a robotic system painting with light in 3D space