3D-Model.ch starts the first walk-in-store for 3D printer sales and digital production services in the center of Zurich's creative district, right next to Langstrasse.
This new 3D Concept Store will host a grand opening today from 11am to 5pm.
The premises of the new facility have a height of about 3.60 meter, which gives the store a special character.
3D Model.ch is also an authorized importer of 3D Systems, Z Corporation and Bits Bytes 3D printer. At 3D-Model.ch visitors will discover two innovative concept: the first 3D printer store and the service-Workshop for digital production, such as 3D printing service and laser production service.
Find more info on 3D-Model.ch website.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Will Amazon embrace 3D printing?
- 3D printed Symphony Shells iPhone amplifiers
- Mak3D - First High Street 3D print shop
- Morris Technologies setting up an instrumentation lab
- Coming soon: Fabalu 3D printing marketplace
- Moddler produces amazingly detailed objects with an Objet Eden 3D printer
- Personalized production for the mass market with Shapeways
- 3D printing in bronze is now available at i.materialise
- Shapeways raises $6.2M round led by New York's Lux Capital
- Makielab raised $1.4 million to prove the toys of the future will be 3D printed and totally customized
- Fujifilm to offer retailers 3D printers
- DreamVendor - an interactive 3D printing station in Virginia Tech
- Christopher Barnatt's online 3D printing experiment with i.Materialise
- First retail 3D printing in postal service
- 3D view Cardinal de Richelieu using Sculpteo 3D Viewer
- Factory on the road - a Prius, two designers and four 3D printers
- Unboxing 3D printed Minecraft objects
- Konica Minolta 3D Scanning Labs launches 3D printing service
- Nu.nl interviews with Shapeways' CEO Peter Weijmarshausen