The plug-and-print 3ZSTUDIO 3D printer is designed specifically for the needs of custom retail jewelers. With one-touch simplicity, jewelry designers and retailers of any technical level can now produce their own intricate wax patterns, ready for casting. The 3ZSTUDIO offers an effortless, affordable workflow that delivers high casting yields, consistent turnarounds and low cost-per-parts economy.
The 3ZSTUDIO features include a compact retail tabletop design, an intuitive icon based one-touch screen and variable resolutions for greater control.
"Our partners share our excitement about bringing to the custom retail jewelry market Solidscape's legendary high precision at an affordable price of $24,650 USD," remarked Fabio Esposito, VP Worldwide Sales and Marketing, Solidscape, Inc.
The 3ZSTUDIO uses Solidscape's next generation of stronger, more durable materials, 3ZMODEL and 3ZSUPPORT. These materials produce wax patterns that are easier to work with, while retaining the precision and smooth finish characteristics required for successful investment casting.
"Until now jewelry retailers were forced to choose between the precision they needed, a performance level that fits their business and a price they could afford," stated Esposito. "Now they no longer need to compromise on any critical feature-it is jewelry perfection simplified."
- Build Envelope: 6" X 6" X 2" (152.4 X 152.4 X 50.8 mm), X, Y, Z Consistent Results over entire, 6 inch x 6 inch (152.4mmx152.4mm) area
- Resolution: 5000 X 5000 dpi (197 X 197 dots/mm) in X, Y
8000 dpi (158 dots/mm) in Z
- Accuracy: ± 0.0010 inch/inch (±.0254mm) along each axis X, Y and Z
- Layer Thickness: User selectable through variable slider
- Surface Finish: 32-63 micro-inches (RMS)
- Overall size: 21.4" W X 18"D X 16" H (558 X 495 X 419 mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs. weight (34 kg)
- Equipment Interface: PC t o printer connectivity, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Work in progress - DLP resin 3D printer
- Ultimaker 3D printer experiences and tips after one month of use
- Rebuild a Scara Robot Arm into a 3D ABS printer
- Tool-less production of moulds using 3D printing technology
- What is your experience with 3D printer - feedback 2
- Review of the UP! 3D printer by Forrest Higgs
- What is your experience with 3D printer - feedback 1
- H1.1 SeeMeCNC 3D Printer
- MiiCraft high resolution home SLA 3D printer on Indiegogo
- New Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer launched at RAPID
- Burritob0t: a 3D printer prints edible Mexican food
- Tantillus portable opensource 3D printer now on Indiegogo
- Resin-based 3D printer B9Creator for high-quality prints currently on Kickstarter
- LeapFrog launches 3D printers and new website
- A visit to Mixshop: the new MixG1 3D printer
- Inventables is now taking pre-orders for Hadron ORD Bots
- Fully Assembled RapCraft 3D printer
- Another $300 desktop 3D printer kit
- Maxit 3D printer joins Human vs machine re-match tonight