With the PP3DP's UP Plus 3D printer software you can choose your 3D print settings. Layer thickness for example you can choose 200 microns, 250 microns, 300 microns, 350 microns, 400 microns. PP3DP is going to release a new version UP! software, v1.17. This new firmware will reduce print layers from 200 microns (0.2mm) to 150 microns (0.15mm).
UP! v1.17 is also applying to UP! mini 3d printer, which is a newly lauched Delta Micro's flagship 3D printer with groundbreaking price US$899. With release of UP! software v1.17, the UP! mini layer resolution will be upgraded from 250 microns to 200 microns. Then the layer resolution choice for the UP! mini will be 200 microns, 250 microns, 300 microns and 350 microns.
All UP! users can upgrade their UP software to V1.17 free of charge. The New UP! software V1.17 and ROM will be released on 30th Sep, 2012.
Thanks Jamie for the tip!
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Ultra-Bot 3D Printer on Kickstarter
- Pandabot 3D printer soon on Kickstarter
- Solidscape launches fully automated 3ZSTUDIO 3D printer for custom retail jewelers
- Giant 3D laser printer to reshape local manufacturing industry
- File2Part introducing unique Gutenberg 3D full color 3D printer
- Introducing four new personal 3D printers
- The 2nd Gen of the multi-material Imagine 3D printer
- 2BEIGH3 3D printer call for 60 material testers
- TangiBot 3D Printer - a Makerbot Replicator clone
- Israeli student develops largest 3D porcelain printer (video)
- Eco-friendly robotic 3D printer produces architecture from soil on-site
- First open source powder-based 3D printer
- Fully assembled Afinia H-Series 3D printer launched
- Manufacture on the go: a digital fabrication briefcase with 3D printer and CNC mill
- Build a briefcase 3D printer that you can take everywhere
- Ditto 3D printer now available on Indiegogo
- Rostock: an amazing delta robot 3D printer prototype
- Solidscape launches high precision fully automated 3Z Pro 3D printer
- Maxit 3D printer official launch announced
almteq wrote at 2/10/2013 2:07:31 AM:
Version 1.18 of the Up 3D printer software is out now for a while. That added the nice feature of platform calibration in the software. So you can adjust the platform with screws and then further calibrate it on the computer.