Digital Reality, parent company of 3D printing service Kraftwurx is releasing a new Pro-Quote tool as part of digital factory.
Pro-Quote tool is designed to make 3D Printing more accessible and easier to use. It accepts real-time orders directly from your own website.
Some main advantages:
- No login or registration required.
- No file repair necessary. Digital Factory™ checks and repairs models automatically.
- What you see is what you get, you can 3D view models in your browser.
- Preview and accept full color models.
- Automatic Shipping controls with simple click and print shipping labels.
- Your logo on packing slips
- 250MB upload limit
- 24-hour technical support.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- 3D printing in bronze is now available at i.materialise
- Shapeways raises $6.2M round led by New York's Lux Capital
- Makielab raised $1.4 million to prove the toys of the future will be 3D printed and totally customized
- Fujifilm to offer retailers 3D printers
- DreamVendor - an interactive 3D printing station in Virginia Tech
- Christopher Barnatt's online 3D printing experiment with i.Materialise
- First retail 3D printing in postal service
- 3D view Cardinal de Richelieu using Sculpteo 3D Viewer
- Factory on the road - a Prius, two designers and four 3D printers
- Unboxing 3D printed Minecraft objects
- Konica Minolta 3D Scanning Labs launches 3D printing service
- Nu.nl interviews with Shapeways' CEO Peter Weijmarshausen