Figulo, a manufacturer of custom designed ceramics made using advanced materials and 3D printing technology is selected as one of 92 finalists in VoltCrowd $50K crowd funding campaign. From today through December 2, 2012, Figulo is raising $50,000 on VoltCrowd to support new initiatives to expand the market and develop next generation of the 3D printing manufacturing process.
Figulo has created a 3D printing manufacturing facility in South Boston where they print, fire and glaze ceramic objects for customers all over the world. Figulo uses netfabb for their data workflow and has a wide selection of different ceramics. In return for supporting their campaign you will receive some beautiful ceramic pieces from the Figulo design collection.
(Image credit: Figulo)
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Brikstarter helps bring your ideas to Kickstarter
- Digital Reality launches new tool for real time quotes
- Shapeways opens largest 3D printing factory in the world
- Hyphen - the first prototyping and testing services in Canada
- Shapeways brand film highlights extraordinary 3D printing & surrounding creative community
- Grand opening of first 3D print & printer store in Switzerland
- Will Amazon embrace 3D printing?
- 3D printed Symphony Shells iPhone amplifiers
- Mak3D - First High Street 3D print shop
- Morris Technologies setting up an instrumentation lab
- Moddler produces amazingly detailed objects with an Objet Eden 3D printer
- Personalized production for the mass market with Shapeways