Designed specifically to meet the needs of dental labs, the fully automated 3Z LAB printer eases the transition to a total digital lab workflow by easily integrating with open architecture dental scanners and software.
"We worked with dental lab owners on developing the 3Z LAB printer. It's designed to help lab owners hold down rising costs while remaining competitive against offshore pricing." according to Fabio Esposito, President, Solidscape, Inc. "With a breakthrough price of $25,650, the 3Z Lab provides a significant cost-per-case advantage."
(Images credit: Solidscape)
Featuring one-touch simplicity, dental lab technicians can easily produce wax-ups ready for casting and pressing with the most accurate marginal integrity, occlusion, contact, and anatomy form. The 3Z LAB printer will produce crowns, bridges and copings with superior margins that provide patients with a perfect fit.
The 3Z LAB printer uses Solidscape's strongest and most durable dental wax materials ever which featuring 100% castability with no material shrinkage. The crowns, copings and bridges produced by 3Z™ LAB 3D wax printer can be directly invested, pressed or cast for the highest precision dental restorations.
- Resolution: 5000 X 5000 dpi (197 X 197 dots/mm) in X, Y; 8000 dpi (158 dots/mm) in Z
- Accuracy: ± 0.0010 inch/inch (±25.4µ/25.4mm) along each axis X, Y and Z
- Layer Thickness: User selectable through variable slider
- Surface Finish: 32-63 micro-inches (RMS)
- Desk-top Size: 21.4" W X 18"D X 16" H (558mm X 495mm X 419 mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs. weight (34 kg)
- Build Envelope: 6" X 6" X 2" (152.4 X 152.4 X 50.8 mm)
- Power Requirements: 90-250-v, 10A @ 230v max consumption
- Ambient Operating Temp: Recommend 60° to 80° F (16° to 27° C) at a 40% to 60% range of humidity
- Equipment Interface: PC to printer connectivity, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Price: $25,650
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- New CartesioLD V0.6 3D printer
- Hyrel expected to release low-cost full color 3D printer in 2013
- Another 3D food printer cart
- Rostock MAX Delta 3D printer
- Printing a horse head model on an Inspire 3D printer
- Introducing stylish L5 and L5plus 3D printers
- VXC800: World's first 3D continuous printer
- Axon 3 available on RapMan 3.2 & 3DTouch
- EnvisionTEC launches Perfactory Micro 3D printer
- PandaBot Cancelled Kickstarter Project
- Kiosk 2.0: Mobile 3D printing workstation
- Custom-built 3D printer to transform waste plastic into composting toilets
- 3D Printer CB-printer launched at the 3D Print show in London
- Would you eat food made by a 3D printer?