3D Systems launched its next generation ProJet® 3500 HDMax and CPXMax professional series 3D printers today. The printers bring greater productivity, larger high definition prints and remote tablet controls for the production of functional plastic parts and investment casting wax patterns for product design and manufacturing applications.
- Build Volume: 298 x 185 x 203 mm (11.75 x 7.3 x 8 inches)
- Projet 3500HDMax
- HS/HD Mode: 375 x 375 x 790 DPI (xyz); 32μ layers
UHD Mode: 750 x 750 x 890 DPI (xyz); 29μ layers
XHD Mode: 750 x 750 x 1600 DPI (xyz); 16μ layers
- ProJet 3500 CPXMax
- HD Mode: 375 x 375 x 775 DPI (xyz); 33μ layers
UHD Mode: 694 x 750 x 1300 DPI (xyz); 20μ layers
XHD Mode: 694 x 750 x 1600 DPI (xyz); 16μ layers
- Accuracy (typical): 0.001-0.002 inch (0.025-0.05 mm) per inch of part dimension. Accuracy may vary depending on build parameters, part geometry and size, part orientation, and post-processing.
- E-mail Notice Capability
- Tablet/Smartphone connectivity
- 5 Year Printhead Warranty
- Weight (3D Printer Crated): 955 lbs, 434 kg
ProJet 3500 Max printers incorporate 3D Systems' latest patented Multi-Jet Modeling (MJM) print technology, including its production-grade printhead, advanced material management, full platform high definition printing, tablet-like touchscreen controls, and remote tablet and smartphone connectivity.
ProJet 3500 Max printers are compatible with 3D Systems' extensive range of VisiJet print materials that cover the widest array of customer applications including high-impact, high temperature resistant durable plastic for functional testing, cast-friendly wax for rapid-foundry production, and specialized materials for the manufacturing of jewelry and personalized medical devices.
ProJet 3500 is the only printer on the market that comes with a five-year printhead warranty that saves thousands of dollars in annual customer operating costs compared to other alternatives.
(Images credit: 3D Systems)
"3D Systems next generation ProJet 3500 Max printers are the best yet," said Buddy Byrum, Vice President of Product & Channel Management for 3D Systems. "We are excited to extend our print envelope for high resolution prints resulting in increased throughput and part size with feature detail and quality that is only possible with ProJet printers."
These new ProJet printers are on display November 27-30, 2012 at EuroMold, Messe Frankfurt, Germany in Hall 11 stand D48.
Source: 3D Systems
Posted in 3D printers
Maybe you also like:
- Rapcraft team introducing new PrusAL 3D printer
- Meet Metalbot: new all-metal RepRap compatible 3D printer
- German RepRap launches largest 3D printer PRotos X400
- Ultimaker vending wall
- Introducing miniFactory 3D printer from Finland
- Comparison of LulzBot AO-100, MakerBot Replicator, Uprint SE Plus (video)
- Solidoodle introduces new 3D printer - Solidoodle 3
- LulzBot 3D printer will go to Mars
- Glen Southern: Getting models prepared for Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer
Dave wrote at 11/30/2012 12:29:12 AM: