3D Systems announced today a new smartphone case app from FreshFiber – the FreshFiber Sculpture Case. The app allows users to upload a photo and turn it into a sculptured smartphone case for iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5.
FreshFiber Sculpture App accepts any photo and applies image effects like embossing, shading, and inverting. The App can handle traditional portraits, pictures of nature and landscapes as well as logos and wording.
Cases are priced at $39.99 and are made using Cubify Cloud Printing and ship within 2 weeks, making this a great holiday gift.
Check the app on Cubify.com.
Posted in 3D Printing Apps
Maybe you also like:
- 3D print basic lab supplies at 1/243rd the cost
- Make your own 3D-printed quadcopter
- Rapcraft team introducing new PrusAL 3D printer
- Using 3D scanning and 3D printing to restore a historic steam locomotive
- Meet Metalbot: new all-metal RepRap compatible 3D printer
- Innovative Doodle3D empowers anyone to create personal 3D prints
- Tutorial: How to design and print your own electronics enclosures
- German RepRap launches largest 3D printer PRotos X400
- 3D printing cartilage using novel hybrid printer
- Printing electronic sensors using low-cost 3D printers
- How to get a ship in a bottle? 3D print it! (video)