The Creators Project is a global celebration of art and technology. Founded by a partnership between Intel and VICE, The Creators Project supports visionary artists, musicians, and filmmakers across multiple disciplines who are using technology in innovative ways to push the boundaries of creative expression.
The Creator's Project released a new video "Leaders Of The 3D Printing Revolution" featuring the accessiblity of 3D printing and how artists adopt the technology in the design and benefit from the impossible shapes. Shapeways, the market place of 3D printing, provides a platform to all individuals, inventors, designers and artists. They can open their shops, selling their new invention and creations to worldwide audience.
Watch this video below:
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- 3D scanning and 3D printing let the blind "see" their unborn child
- Inside Materialise's Headquarters
- First Dutch 3D printing shop just opened in Haarlem (video)
- The Early Life of Draft Print 3D
- UC Irvine's RapidTech offers low-cost 3D printing service for businesses
- FabGate: 3D printing service marketplace
- Alphacam offers online 3D printing service
- Bring Second Life jewellery into real world with 3D printing
- French 3D printing start-up Sculpteo raises $2.5M funds