Creature of Creation Opening Day was a one-day show opened to 3D printing fans to experience 3D printing and its "customized life" concept. The event was organized by Maker Technology Co.,Ltd in Hangzhou, China, a 3D printer distributor in the area. Visitors could check out different kinds of 3D printer, including desktop 3D printer and professional machines on site, or watch videos of 3D printing introduction. At a corner visitors can have their head scanned and printed in ABS plastics.
"I have never seen things like this!" "This technology can be used in our work." Many visitors said. They were impressed by the 3D printing technology and its possibilities.
Check out the photos shared by the team.
Posted in 3D printing Events
Maybe you also like:
- NSWC Carderock created first ship model using a 3D printer
- Create 3D portrait sculptures using DNA samples and 3D printer
- i.Materialise shares file for 3D printing a functional Nokia Lumia 820 case
- Make a Nexus 4 dock on a Makerbot Replicator
- 3D printing market in Japan: 7.7 billion yen by 2015
- Are 3D printing stocks overvalued? 3D Systems, Stratasys plunge
- Falling cost of 3D printers leads to rise in personalised sex toys
- 3D printing company ExOne announces terms for its $75 million IPO
- 3D printed Batman, Superman, Transformer bottle opener rings
- China may become a major 3D printing market for Stratasys