Berlin based Trinckle 3D launches their "Trinckle" beta online, a new 3D printing marketplace for sharing your 3D designs. Trinckle users can upload their design, rate 3D models, purchase unique models and gadgets, sell their own design. In addition Tinckle provides also 3D printing services for three-dimensional objects.
Trinckle 3D's marketplace features a "configure" function that user can scale the model, choose color, material and the available printing method. Real-time preview image and prices are shown immediately. In addition user gets also a "quick selection" option that he/she can simply select "largest", "full color", "best resolution" or "lowest price" for checking the price of 3D printing.
The team behind Trinckle 3D includes Marlene Vogel, Gunnar Schulze and Florian Reichle. Supported by Freien University Berlin, Trinckle 3D's project has been awarded as an innovative business idea in the information and communication technologies (ICT) by the Federal Ministry of Economics in Germany.
Thanks to Marcus for the tip!
Posted in 3D Printing Service
Maybe you also like:
- First 3d Printing Store in Colorado
- China's first 3D Printing Experience Pavilion opened in Beijing
- Leaders of the 3D printing revolution - Shapeways (video)
- 3D scanning and 3D printing let the blind "see" their unborn child
- Inside Materialise's Headquarters
- First Dutch 3D printing shop just opened in Haarlem (video)
- The Early Life of Draft Print 3D
- UC Irvine's RapidTech offers low-cost 3D printing service for businesses
- FabGate: 3D printing service marketplace
- Alphacam offers online 3D printing service