ExOne, a 3D printer manufacturer, raised the proposed deal size for its upcoming IPO on Wednesday. The North Huntingdon, PA-based company now plans to raise $90 million by offering 5.3 million shares (6% insider) at a price range of $16 to $18. The company had previously filed to offer 5.0 million shares at a range of $14 to $16. At the midpoint of the revised range, ExOne will raise 20% greater proceeds than previously anticipated.
ExOne was founded in 2005 and booked $19 million in sales for the 12 months ended 9/30/2012. The company's revenue in 2010 is $ 13.4 million, in 2011 $ 15.3 million. EBITDA (profit before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) in the first nine months of 2012 was $ 8.9 million, $ 2.3 million in the first nine months of 2011.
ExOne plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol XONE. It is expected to price during the week of February 4, 2013.
(Credit: ExOne | imegu)
Posted in 3D Printing Company
Maybe you also like:
- China to invest $80M in 3D printing innovation center
- Ideas to Prototypes to Production (video)
- Affordable 3D printer startup Pirate3DP raises USD482K from Red Dot Ventures
- Organovo partners with OHSU to develop accurate 3D cancer models
- 3D printing market in Japan: 7.7 billion yen by 2015
- Are 3D printing stocks overvalued? 3D Systems, Stratasys plunge
- 3D printing company ExOne announces terms for its $75 million IPO
- China may become a major 3D printing market for Stratasys