Infinite Dreams, an award-winning games publisher launched its creative application 'Let's Create! Pottery' in July 2010 and was number one app in the Entertainment category of Apple App Store and Google Play in 60 countries including United States, United Kingdom, Japan and China.
'Let's Create! Pottery' is a family-friendly gameplay combined with the beautiful graphics that offers user a fun experience. Every user can become a true artist and create "one of a kind" pottery items without getting hands dirty.
'Let's Create! Pottery' HD costs $4.99 on Apple iTune store and Google Play. Everyone who buys the app can upload and view other people's creations on the community portal. The login system is based on the Facebook Connect feature. If you have a Facebook account, you can use the same login and password in order to access the 'Let's Create! Pottery' Community Portal.
The new partnership between Sculpteo and Infinite Dreams allows users to purchase their pottery creation from the app. All creations will be 3D printed in full color on a Zcorp 3D printer.
Everyone can now take benefit of dozens of materials available in the app to create your own design and Sculpteo will then turn these creations to real 3D objects. Free your creativity: pottery making ceramics has never been more simple and fun.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Sharing 3D printers throughout DIY groups
- FABULONIA: 3D printing marketplaces with copyright solution
- Pick up books and a 3D copy of your design at Dalhousie Libraries
- Trinckle 3D printing service and marketplace beta launch
- First 3d Printing Store in Colorado
- China's first 3D Printing Experience Pavilion opened in Beijing
- Leaders of the 3D printing revolution - Shapeways (video)
- 3D scanning and 3D printing let the blind "see" their unborn child
- Inside Materialise's Headquarters
- First Dutch 3D printing shop just opened in Haarlem (video)
- The Early Life of Draft Print 3D
- UC Irvine's RapidTech offers low-cost 3D printing service for businesses
- FabGate: 3D printing service marketplace
- Alphacam offers online 3D printing service
Anja wrote at 3/7/2013 11:30:17 AM:
Mr. Funk wrote at 3/7/2013 1:06:37 AM:
"All creations will be 3D printed in full color on a SLA 3D printer..." That would be amazing but it's just a ZCorp printer by the way.