This Minigun weapon accessory for Transformers: Prime Powerizer Skyquake is just awesome! Created by fakebusker83, this Minigun features two posable handles, a rear and a forward handle so that the figures can hold it in different poses. And the 8 barrels rotate as well. At the side there is an auxiliary 5mm peg for use in storage on the figure's back.
The rear handle is secured to the weapon by a 3mm diameter pin. If you lose it you can always use a cyberverse weapon handle as a makeshift solution.
The minigun is 3D printed at Shapeways in White Strong and Flexible. Check out how awesome it looks like:
(Images credit: fakebusker83)
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Make Escher cookies with George Hart's 3D printed rollers
- New Balance track shoes adding customization with 3D printing
- Physicists create the first knotted vortex ring with 3D printed wings
- The first fully 3D printed dress
- 3Doodler raises $2m on Kickstarter, still 19 days to go
- Using 3D printed heart models to prepare for heart surgery for babies
- 3D printed mountain: enjoying scenic views from home!
- J-15 Chief Architect: 3D printing used in developing new fighter jet
- 3D Printing from racing to automotive
- Creating low cost violin mold with 3D printing
- RecycleBot turns old milk jugs into 3D printer feedstock
- 3D printing brings customized, low-cost polymer implants to patients
- 3D printed Cellular Loop chair, design of nature without DNA
matthew wrote at 3/23/2013 7:36:32 PM:
cool cool cool