April 4, 2013
Need something to hold your driver's license, money, and cards secure? Most wallets just don't do enough for you. The Brew Clip, a Kickstarter project, could cleverly store money and cards for your pocket needs. It's kinda like the "Swiss Army Knife" of wallets and comes with a built-in bottle opener.
This sleek and lightweight wallet is designed to carry up to 5 credit cards and 30 bills or receipts, and is constructed with a single piece of stainless steel for the body, with 3D printed sintered nylon for the black exterior. It measurements 3.25" x 2.0" (8.26 x 5.08 cm) and weights about 1 oz.(28g). The built-in bottle opener can be slid in or out which is pretty convenient to use during picnics, parties, barbecues and outdoor gatherings.
The team's goal is to reach $7,000 mark in 30 days, and so far they have raised $8,625 from 14 backers. This is a pretty practical idea for storing your cards and money and can be a perfect gift for yourself and friends.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Sony launched 3D photo booth at ACE 2013
- Play-Doh: Your kid's first 3D printer
- Doctors 3D printed a new face for a cancer victim
- Innovate family portrait with 3D scanning and 3D printing
- IBISWorld: 3D printing services seen positive average growth since 2008
- Making harmonics into visual works using 3D printing
- A Few Ways to Improve 3D Printing Interfaces
- Recovering unused energy with 3D printed flexible thermoelectric generators
- Cubify launches new FreshFiber iPad Mini custom case app
- Hot 100 Most Wanted Gadgets for 2013, 3D printers top the list
- Affordable Photon 3D Scanner: scan items with one click
- Michigan Tech releases open-source 3D-printable optics designs