April 11, 2013
Robot Factory uploaded a video showing the 3D prints made with their recently launched 3DLPrinter. To emphasize the quality of their products, some images were taken with a USB digital microscope. The processing parameters for each object are added to highlight the speed of execution.
According to Robot Factory, the main features that differ 3DLPrinter from other 3D printers are:
- Support of the tray with contemporary movement of shifting - tilting (this feature is only on 3DLPrinter)
- Black anodized aluminum anti-glare frame.
- Prismatic guides with double ball bearing.
- Adjustable optical glass with aluminized mirror.
- Z axis with 16 mm ball screw.
- Removable resin basin for quick cleaning.
- Acrylic cover with locking switch.
Check out the fine details on the objects below. Here is the stl file of the items printed for you to download and test.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Designing perfect cup for dunking cookies with help of 3D printer
- RasPi based touchscreen controller for RepRap 3D printer (video)
- Transform 3D print into a high quality finished part with 3D Refiner
- Customise your bike mount with 3D printed collars
- Chinese-German nanotech center to develop bioactive implants using 3D printing
- Sony launched 3D photo booth at ACE 2013
- Play-Doh: Your kid's first 3D printer
- Doctors 3D printed a new face for a cancer victim
- Innovate family portrait with 3D scanning and 3D printing
- IBISWorld: 3D printing services seen positive average growth since 2008
- Making harmonics into visual works using 3D printing
- A Few Ways to Improve 3D Printing Interfaces
- Recovering unused energy with 3D printed flexible thermoelectric generators
- Cubify launches new FreshFiber iPad Mini custom case app
- Hot 100 Most Wanted Gadgets for 2013, 3D printers top the list