Halo fan halodeacon96 created an awesome Combat Evolved pistol using 3D printing. Also known as the sniper pistol, this weapon has been around forever and very little has been changed in all the years. According to halodeacon96, this replica pistol from Halo is "27cm long and 17cm from the bottom of the handle up to the barrel." It is printed on a Stratasys Dimension 3D printer, and costs around $150.
Halo is a science fiction video game franchise developed by Bungie and published by Microsoft Game Studios. The video games are among the best first-person shooters on a video game console and are seen as a killer application.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- 3-D printing could shake up U.S. Navy's supply chains
- Make your kids' drawings come alive with 3D printing
- Microsoft's new Xbox One design benefits from 3D printing
- How to print photographs on a 3D printer
- Sightseeing by touch: experience the world with 3D models
- 3D printed bullets (video)
- Chilean Thinker Thing created first ever 3D object with the mind
- Charge Bikes: 3D titanium printing, the future of bike production (video)
- Sugar Lab 3D printed sweet geometric sculptures entirely from sugar
- An 11-year-old inventor and his 3D printer (video)
- Make a longbow out of a pair of skis... with help of 3D printer
- 3D printed robot bird can dive, spiral, flip - and fool a hawk
- A food bowl which gives a hand … to disabled hands!
- 3D-printed growing wearable accessories inspired by cordyceps, Insect-eating Fungus
- Prince Harry and David Cameron meet the 3D printed Makie dolls - of themselves