Leopoly is a web-based, 3D modelling tool that turns everyone into 3D designers. Developed by Leonar3Do, each of the created and saved models are available for the entire Leopoly community for shaping them further.
The development team's concept was to create a community based 3D sculpting tool and game experience, which offers a new way of virtual sculpting - evolutionary modeling. In the process of co-creation modeling, the community develops, further shapes and shares objects to form a family tree of the original design.
You can expand your possibilities by upgrading to Leopoly Next for other extended sculpting features and tools, such as offline sculpting and using "bird" spatial input device. Watch the introduction video below. Leopoly is in beta at the moment, you can sign up to try it now.
Thanks to Joris Peels for the tip.
Posted in 3D Software
Maybe you also like:
- Microsoft adds 3D printing support to Windows 8.1, 3D printers soon in MS stores
- An Interview with Cura developer David Braam
- Create easy 3D models with Pirate 3D's Smart Objects
- 3D imaging market growing at 26.7% CAGR & to reach $9.82 billion by 2018
- Siemens donates $440 million to prepare students at YSU for advanced manufacturing
- Free Cubify Draw app turns your fingers into an instant 3D drawing tool
- Tinkercad reopens, Autodesk agrees to acquire Tinkercad
- Shape-It-Up lets designers manipulate 3D shapes using hand gestures
- 3D Systems can turn you into a Star Trek figure for $70
- Mecube: easy-to-learn 3D design app for iPhone and iPad
- Blender 2.67 RC1 and DVD Training Blender for 3D Printing Released
- Printcraft latest version released, teaming up with Makerbot