Antwerp-based jewelry designer Anne Zellien launches a new personalized jewelry app which allows everyone to add a personal message in her creations.
© Klaartje Lambrechts
Anne Zellien graduated at the famous Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp and created her own brand in 1987. From July she also adds an innovative 3D version to the collection. Through Anne Zellien's online jewelry app you can own a necklace designed with a chosen text and charms like a heart, clover, bird or butterfly.
In collaboration with the Antwerp startup Twikit, Your design is displayed in 3D on Twikit's webpage so you can see immediately how your unique piece looks like.
© Klaartje Lambrechts
Twikit, a Belgian start-up founded in 2012
Twikit started their exploration in tweakable products in the award industry. The online platform offers an easy-to-use tool to tweak and produce unique products with 3D printing technology. The current collection of Twikit awards holds a range of medals and trophies in different sizes. Twikit wants people to "tweak" and build products in the easiest way possible that everybody can tweak and customize designs using the configuration tool.
Twikit's recent idea was 3D printed flowers with a message. Your message will appear on the leaves so you no longer need a card to go with the flowers.
You can now customize Anne Zellien's necklace here on Twikit. Each piece is 3D printed in sterling silver and will be delivered in an Anne Zellien jewel case in two weeks. The price starts from € 128.
Posted in 3D Design
Maybe you also like:
- Cuboyo: a new 3D model repositories
- 3D printing tool: Pelican camera creates 3D model from video
- Pininfarina to use 3D modeling to design new concept car
- Create unique 3D printable objects with new Mixee Labs platform
- More than 100,000 things now on Thingiverse
- Forme It UK launches high resolution 3D models library
- Largest survey finds UK 3D design jobs taking off
- Cool sites let you share and sell your 3D design for 3D printing
- Enhance your fesign process with a 3D mouse
- Free Sketchfab service allows you to upload and showcase 3D models online
- 3D Systems launches Cubify lego-like 3D-printed robots
- Teach or learn 3D design and 3D printing on Skillshare
- Anarkik3D launches Cloud9 - a 3D modeling platform with 3D touch feedback