The Producer's Mixtape created by agency Crispin Porter and Bogusky (CP+B) is a a kit containing CP+B's interactive production checklist and a custom 3D printable case.
Each checklist card is a list of tasks and digital production guidelines. The kit contains 11 cards and all the checklists are 100% editable.
You are free to edit and customize the pre-production checklists such as vision, scoping and planning, schedule, budget, vendors, business and legal affairs, or the post-production checklists including tasks for development, demos, and product launch.
The designers are giving it away for free under a Creative Commons 3.0 License. So feel free to use it, edit it, or put your logo on it. You can download it for free here, including a .stl file for 3D printable case.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Genuine 3D puzzle Marusenko Sphere made with 3D printer
- Make a custom 3D printed cookie cutter in a minute
- 3D printed Chicago: See the city as you've never seen it before
- NASA hot-fire tests 3D-printed rocket injector
- 3D printed accordion book of textures and reliefs
- First Italian 3D printed superbike makes 3D debut in NY
- Artist creates 3D printed 'Venus of Google' using Google Images
- Artist to 3D print turn of the century Coney Island… with YOU in it
- Funny or Die: office 3D printer will drive employees crazy
- In a first, this apartment in East Boston may offered with 3D printer
- 3D printable 'Drone It Yourself' kit turns any object into an UAV
- Futurama this week: Bender got a 3D printed guitar
- 3D-REX: A 3D-Printed Tyrannosaurus Rex Sculpture on Kickstarter
- 3D-printed human organs helps doctors prepare for surgeries
Joe Larson wrote at 7/15/2013 10:32:52 PM:
"Editable"! I read that "Eatable". I was all getting excited for a eatable 3D print of any kind. Man, that took me way to long to figure my mistake out.