Sonic-Ear, designed and made by Instrument Us Inc, is an iPad accessories developed for enhancing your listening experience.
While watching a video/movie on your iPad Sonic-Ear works by redirecting sound forward, towards the viewer, making the iPad sound louder. Since it slips onto the iPad, it can go everywhere the iPad goes. No extra cabling, no batteries and no hassle.
The Sonic-Ear is also smart cover compatible and your iPad can be charged without removing the device.
Unlike plastic injection molded parts, SONIC-Ear is made in PLA as a single component with 3D printing. The 3D printed Sonic-Ear is available in 8 different colours for $34.99 (iPad Mini) and $39.99 (iPad2 and iPad 3) here.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- Impressive 3D printed work from Objet at EuroMold 2012
- Support your local school with the Printrbot jr. 3D printer
- 3D Systems launches FreshFiber Sculpture Case App
- 3D-nanoprinting micropyramids for capturing living cells
- 3D-printed satellite successfully tested in near-space conditions
- Mcor Technologies launches 3D printing service "Staples Easy 3D"
- WSU researchers 3D-prints parts from moon rocks (video)
- 3ders.org at EuroMold (4) - The 3-D Bioplotter from envisionTEC
- 3D Systems' new ProJet 3D Printers offer larger high definition prints
- Get real-time analysis of your 3D model: Willit 3D Print
- The world's first 3D printed weapons to begin testing by end of year
- DIY a Ultimaker control unit with an old tablet
- 3D print basic lab supplies at 1/243rd the cost
- Make your own 3D-printed quadcopter
- Rapcraft team introducing new PrusAL 3D printer