Afinia announces today that its H479 desktop 3D printer and supplies are now being sold online by Best Buy ($1,599.99), CDW ($1,739.99), STAPLES Canada ($1,599 +eco fee), Tiger Direct ($1,789.99) and B&H Photo Video ($1,599).
The AFINIA H-Series can print a part or model up to 5" x 5" x 5" (127 x 127 x 127 mm), with a resolution of 150 microns (6 thousandths of an inch).
Key Features and Specifications:
- Fully assembled
- Under 11lbs (245 x 260 x 350 mm) footprint
- Printing envelope approximately 5.5″ cubed
- Operating System Support: PC: Win XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) / MAC: 10.6 - 10.8
- Print Materials: 1.75mm ABS, PLA
- Vertical Print Resolution: 0.15mm to 0.40mm
Best Buy Co., Inc. is North America's number-one specialty retailer of consumer electronics, personal computers, entertainment software and appliances.
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare.
STAPLES Canada is Canada's largest supplier of office supplies, business machines and office furniture.
TigerDirect.com was established to serve the needs of computer users, and today, they are one of the industry's top computer and computer-product retailers.
B&H Photo Video offers complete lines of photo, video, audio, lighting, pro accessories, computers, data storage, projection and surveillance devices.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Maplin UK to sell its first 3D printer for £700
- RepRap Morgan SCARA Arm 3D printer kit available for pre-order
- Pirate3D printer raises $1.4m on Kickstarter, exceeding goal by 14X
- EZ 3D Printer introducing new DLP based DIY kit
- New Type A Machines Series 1 3D Printer
- Optomec launches new 3D printer for metal additive manufacturing
- Introducing experimental Delta printer Simpson
- Design plans of Kikai 3D printer available for free download
- China develops world's largest laser 3D printer
- Amazon launches new 3D Printers & Supplies section
- TNO: 3D-printed food over five years in nursing homes
sas wrote at 8/7/2013 7:09:43 PM:
soo they are selling an rebranded up! printer?? wow... how original...and for a mindblowing price aswell... not something we imagined since the birth of reprap 8 years ago...