3D Printer Shop iGo3D in Germany announced that first specialised local store for 3D printing will have its grand opening in Oldenburg on 7th of September.
The store has a size of about 130 square meters and 3D printers from Ultimaker, Builder, Witbox, 3D Systems, Leapfrog and Felix will be displayed in the store. It will also offer 3D scanners from David laser scanner, filaments and printed products by Fresh Fiber, such as jewelry, iPad and smartphones cases, 3d printed furniture and lamps.
There will also be an opportunity for young developers and FabLabs to showcase newly developed products in the local store in order to get the first feedback from potential customers. For example, iGo3D will display the "Joseb" which specifically was developed for schools by the FabLab Oldenburg.
iGo3D offers the largest selection of 3D printers and filaments in the "Trusted Shops" certified online shops in Germany. The opening of the local store is its first step to introduce 3D printing to the German public. Those who are interested can stop by and watch the devices in operation, discover the possibilities of 3D printing and find the right printer for themselves.
In the coming months, iGo3D will add more products to its selection including more 3D scanners. You can also request 3D scanning and 3D printing service and then pick up the 3D printed objects in the store.
The opening ceremony of Germany's first 3D printing store will take place on 7th of September at 2pm in the City Center of Oldenburg (CCO).
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Shapeways introducing bling-bling Gold Plated Brass
- iMakr to Launch First Pop-up-Store At Selfridges, London
- Get your 3D treatment and 3D printed figurine at Siggraph 2013
- SupplyBetter releases profiles of 100+ US 3D printing suppliers
- Chicago library shows off 3D printers, offering free access to anyone with a library card
- eBay releases Exact iOS app, lets you buy customized 3D-printed products
- Large Japanese sites launch 3D printing service, with free domestic shipping
- Admatec aims to become market leader for 3D printing ceramics
- Japanese Company to launch 3D printing marketplace "rinkak"
- Layer By Layer launches marketplace for 3D prints, not files
- Chicago Public Library to open free Maker Space
- Tesco may add 3D printing as an in-store service