Apple showed off its newest iPhone 5S and 5C last week, and for the first time, iPhone (5S) will be available in silver,'space grey' and GOLD. 'The business has become so large that this year we're going to replace the iPhone 5, and we're going to replace it with not one but two new designs.' announced Apple CEO Tim Cook.
Apple fans are already queuing outside of Apple Stores to buy the new iPhone 5s. For those crazy fans, here is a nice alternative: Addie Wagenknecht at F.A.T. Lab has made GOLDiPhone, a completely functional iPhone 3-5 upgrade case using a 3D printer.
You can get it right now, by simply download GOLDiPhone's 3D files here. GOLDiPhone is licensed under a Creative Commons ShareAlike 3.0.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- First Dutch 3D printing shop just opened in Haarlem (video)
- Cubify Capture Beta turns your images into 3D models
- Leonar3Do Virtual Reality Kit brings 3D modeling into the mainstream
- 3D printer company ExOne files for a $75 million IPO
- Panasonic unveiled half-inch thick, 3D printed 4K OLED TV at CES
- Join UP! Contest to win a 3D printer of your very own
- MakerBot releasing Replicator 2X 3D printer later today
- Signing your 3D prints with digital/physical signature
- Introducing Kikai Labs 3D printer from Argentina
- Creating large-scale parts with Sciaky's direct manufacturing (video)
- 3D printed portraiture: Past, Present, and Future at CES
- Makerbot releases MakerWare 1.1 and Firmware 7.0
- Sculpteo presenting 3DPCase iPhone/iPad app at CES2013
- 3D Systems introducing New Cube & CubeX 3D printers
- The Early Life of Draft Print 3D