The office supply chain, Staples, recently opened its first 3D Experience Centre in the Netherlands, as well as its 3D printing online service. The 3D printing world just took another big leap into the consumer market. Opening a 3D printing shop that offers its consumers personalized objects, figurines and other gifts with the client faces is likely to be the fastest growing demand in the field of 3D printing.
Digiteyezer is a French company specialized in developing 3D scanning applications for the consumer markets. The franchise proposes to any individual or retailer to open a 3D personalized gift shop within an hour by simply installing the 3D photo-kiosk, developed by Digiteyezer, in connection with a large catalog of 3D figurines and bobble heads. With this solution, any consumer can get scanned in a boutique and then select in the catalog the 3D objects to purchase and print.
The fully automated 3D kiosk scans the head of the consumer in one second, creates the model of bobble head or figurine in 10 seconds and then upload automatically the 3D print job on ZCorp color printers to make watertight 3D figurines.
Thanks to the complete automation of the scanner and a specific 3D printing process on ZCorp, Digiteyezer is able to offer the 3D print shop very low retail prices for full-color 3D figurines and an average 50% margin. An initial enrollment fee is €9,900.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Staples starts 3D printing service online
- iGo3D, The first 3D printer store in Germany Grand Opening
- FabSecure, secure 3D streaming for 3D printers goes live
- Kraftwurx receives patent for 'Made-to-order direct digital manufacturing enterprise'
- Germany's first 3D Printer Store to open in September
- Shapeways introducing bling-bling Gold Plated Brass
- iMakr to Launch First Pop-up-Store At Selfridges, London
- Get your 3D treatment and 3D printed figurine at Siggraph 2013
- SupplyBetter releases profiles of 100+ US 3D printing suppliers
- Chicago library shows off 3D printers, offering free access to anyone with a library card
- eBay releases Exact iOS app, lets you buy customized 3D-printed products
- Large Japanese sites launch 3D printing service, with free domestic shipping
- Admatec aims to become market leader for 3D printing ceramics
- Japanese Company to launch 3D printing marketplace "rinkak"
Pankaj Singla wrote at 7/29/2014 1:40:55 PM:
Hi. I am an aspirant from North India who has been in 3D Animation. I am looking forward to invest in 3D Printing Shop and other associated services. Kindly guide me with the pathway. You can contact me at +91-9815949598 or email me at email@example.com
gurdeep ramta wrote at 7/7/2014 7:15:51 AM:
I would like to open shop in India please send info
Cedric Dupuis wrote at 4/19/2014 9:13:22 AM:
Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître les conditions pour être franchisé en impression 3D. Pouvez-vous me contacter ? Merci d'avance firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohamed Al Sheemi wrote at 4/8/2014 7:06:00 AM:
I would like to open a shop in Dubai can I have more information ( email@example.com)
kamlesh wrote at 2/16/2014 7:07:02 PM:
hi , would like to open a shop in spain could you please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org .
julian wrote at 2/3/2014 10:49:49 AM:
Hi i wish to opre in uk. Can i be contacted by somebody please? Neiulian@yahoo.com thank you
Asma chouman wrote at 1/6/2014 10:59:03 PM:
Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître les conditions pour acheter ou pour être franchisé chez vous pour les imprimantes 3D Merci/ pour Middle East Area /Fadi.email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote at 1/4/2014 10:54:17 PM:
How about in California?
Tchang wrote at 12/22/2013 3:51:35 PM:
Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître les conditions pour acheter ou pour être franchisé chez vous pour les imprimantes 3D Merci. Mr Tchang Phone : 0644761803
Gabriele Simonelli wrote at 11/1/2013 12:03:29 PM:
Please send me info to open a franchasing 3d plant in Italy (Tuscany) Please contact me at: email@example.com 0039 3288760854 Ing. Gabriele Simonelli