Portuguese company Beeverycreative has developed a beautiful 3D printer BEETHEFIRST for home users. Beethefirst is the first 3D printer made in Portugal and also the first one got the CE mark approval.
Beethefirst currently has two printing modes, high and low resolution. The company develops its own software BEESOFT to drive Beethefirst 3D printer aiming to let users have better control over their 3D printing workflow.
- 3D Printing technology: FFF
- Build envelope: 190mm x 135mm x 125mm
- Resolution: High - 100 microns / low - 300 microns
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Frame: Metal / Acrylic
- Print bed: polycarbonate
- Software: BEESOFT
- UBS connection
- Compatible with Windows ( Vista / 7/8 ) / Linux ( Ubuntu 10.04 + ) / Mac OS X ( 10.7 + )
- Printer size: 40 x 40 x 14 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Power supply: 200-230 VAC 2.0A 50-60 Hz
Beethefirst 3D printer is priced at € 1,805 + VAT. Watch this Beethefirst introduction video below:
The company will demonstrate the Beethefirst 3D printer at the 3D Printshow, from 7th to 9th November 2013.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- $489 Open source Asterid 3D printer
- Soon print your own food, thanks to a Barcelona startup
- Helix: a large, dual-head, high precision 3D printer launches on Kickstarter
- Type A Machines' Next Generation Series 1 3D printer allows all users to modify
- QU-BD One Up: Open source 3D printer kit on Kickstarter, only $199
- Buccaneer 3D printer pre-orders open next month, shipping April 2014 for $497
- 3D printing with marble dusts
- New hardware & software developments of the $100 Peachy 3D Printer
- 5 Color/Material 3D printer launched on Kickstarter
- Portabee GO, the new $395 foldable 3D printer
- ATOM 3D Printer launches on Taiwan's 'Kickstarter', reaches goal in 4 days
- Arburg introducing unique plastic freeforming: Freeformer 3D printer
- 3Dsimo: First multi-material 3D drawing pen
nic cage wrote at 10/29/2013 3:45:41 PM:
Sergio wrote at 10/27/2013 8:44:10 PM:
All, I'm Sergio, the community manager of BEEVERYCREATIVE. BEESOFT is an improved version of ReplicatorG, which has been optimized to work with BEETHEFIRST 3D printer. We have to apologize to all as we've missed to disclose the sources. We're are working to fix it tomorrow morning. Thank you.
Radi wrote at 10/27/2013 4:56:27 PM:
I aggro with Benny. I see in description "Software: BEESOFT" but after downloading that it is only re-painted ReplicatorG without respect to GNU license. Next team which try to sell RepRap for price of semi-professional printers.
Marco wrote at 10/27/2013 4:10:58 PM:
Hello i'm from Portugal and hve to agree with Benny...
El. from LTF wrote at 10/27/2013 3:15:30 PM:
Download another software, noone is forcing you to use ReplicatorG :)
Benny wrote at 10/27/2013 11:20:17 AM:
When I looked on this printer I had hope that someone make innovation in 3d market, I've downloaded the software and what I saw it was old ReplicatorG. Software is old, housing is new , and price is extremely high. For me as a customer this printer is not worth even a thousand dollars...