Digiteyezer announces today that Orange, the #1 telecom company in France has signed an agreement with the company to open the first Bobbleshop in Orange store located at 43 rue de rivoli, close to the louvre.
Consumers to the Orange Phone store would have the opportunity to purchase amazing 3D color figurines featuring their own faces. A "bobbleshop" 3D studio installed in the Orange store scans the head of a consumer in one second, creates the model of bobble head or figurine and then uploads automatically the 3D print job on ZCorp color printers to make watertight 3D figurines.
This first experience will lead, if successful, to the expansion of the installation of "the bobbleshop" studio in many other Orange stores all over the french territory, says the Digiteyezer.
Since the last two months, Digiteyezer has sold more than 30 "bobbleshop studio" worldwide. After Mediamarkt and Staples in the Netherlands, Orange is the next large retail store that adds "the bobbleshop" in its stores.
Posted in 3D Printing Services
Maybe you also like:
- Museofabber to provide all schools access to 3D printable museum collections
- Piq Chocolates crowdfunding custom chocolates 3D printing service
- Shapeways & Neiman Marcus partnered to offer 3D printed holiday collection
- Customize and 3D print your own spaceships from Ender's Game
- Protocow offers instant price quotation for 3D printing companies
- New 3D cloud funding service turns your 2D sketches into reality with 3D printing
- 3D Remind turns children's drawings into 3D printed sculptures
- 3DMe Horror 3D Printed figurines turns everyone into zombies and witches