The printer will be manufactured in Brooklyn, N.Y., and the company expects to begin shipping this spring, but no firm date is mentioned. The Replicator Mini will be the lowest priced MakerBot 3D printer with a retail price of $1,375.
The MakerBot Replicator Mini has a maximum build volume of 10.0 L x 10.0 W x 12.5 H cm (3.9 L x 3.9 W x 4.9 H in) and offers plug-and-play features. The printer is speed optimized and has a build plate that requires no leveling. Default resolution for the Mini is 200-microns.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- Low cost Uncia DLP 3D printer under $1000, offering discount coupons
- Dell orders 5,000 3D printers from Zortrax
- Electroloom to launch personal 3D printer for clothing by end of 2014
- DC motor powered RAPY 3D printer made in Korea
- Zortrax M200 3D printer shipped to all 80 Kickstarter backers
- Introducing $99 3D chocolate printer
- XFab 3D laser printer can print soft materials
- Magicfirm Europe launches open source mbot3D GRID II 3D printer
- UP! 3D printer driver now available on Windows 8.1
- New OWL NANO desktop SL 3D printer achieves 100 Nanometer resolution, says its creators
Andre Tiemann wrote at 2/27/2014 12:34:33 AM:
The toe of the gnome? I think it's designed that way. I don't work for them but do have a bunch of Replicator 2s and curling with PLA isn't an issue with a level plate.
DEE wrote at 2/26/2014 9:39:45 PM:
WHY ALWAYS THIS GUY TO TALK!!!
Thingomatic Owner wrote at 2/26/2014 5:57:06 PM:
What a bunch of crap. Years later and Makerbot still can't show prints that don't curl at the bottom!