April 14, 2014
Korean startup ROKIT officially announced three brand new models of their 3D printers in Seoul on Friday 11'th of April.
ROKIT's 3DISON series features up to 1000mm/second printing speed (in acceleration mode). Its universal extruder allows users to print with more than 50 different materials: including various types of filament such as 12 colors of PLA, 10 colors of ABS, 3 colors of Nylon, 6 colors of SPLA, engineering plastic with high strength, flexible, HIPS, ceramic, wood, PVA and paste-type material such as silver, copper, bronze, steel & chocolate.
By using high grade mechanical parts such as 2GT belt and pulley system, the 3DISON Series is capable of printing superfine resolution 3D prints with 25 micron layer thickness.
The 3DISON Series has come up with dual extruder for efficient printing. It also features automatic leveling, a heated bed and an attachable build plate, making it easy to change and clean up. Other features include roof case design, carbon filter and LED light.
In addition the 3DISON Series premium version will include laser engraver, WIFI camera for monitoring all printing processes in real time, and embedded battery as backup power.
ROKIT was established by Yoo Seok-hwan in 2012. After working as executive director of Poland, Europe center of DAE WOO, and vice-president of Asia, the Pacific area in Tyco International, he decided to start his own business with 3D printer.
Despite the short history of the company, it didn't take long for ROKIT to become No. 1 desktop 3D printer manufacturer and exporter in Korea. The company sold 4,300 printers in 2013 to 20 countries, including 3,100 3DISON 3D printers.
The new 3DISON series has received certification of KC (Korea Certification mark) / CE (Conformity to European) / FCC (Federal Communications Commission), that means the product meets the requirements of safety, health, and environment in Korea, Europe, and the U.S.
Summary of New Model released on 11 of April:
1. 3DISON MULTI: 25 microns, 300mm/sec., 270X145X180mm / 7.2 liter build volume, strong aluminum frames & unique HAMMERTONE frames
2. 3DISON PRO: 25 microns, 1000mm/sec., 300X205X250mm / 15.1 liter build volume
3. 3DISON H700: 25 microns, 1000mm/sec., 290X205X700(mm) / 41.6 liter build volume
Here are high resolution 3D prints made on ROKIT's 3DISON series:
In the video below, CEO Yoo Seok-hwan reveals his stories of challenges and adventures and his vision to make the company the best in the field of desktop 3D printer.
Posted in 3D Printers
Maybe you also like:
- $199 The Micro 3D printer launches on Kickstarter
- High resolution M-One DLP 3D printer to launch on Kickstarter soon
- The new Cyrus 3D printer
- Studio Under develops a large & fast ceramic 3D printer
- Bonsai Mini 3D printer released in Japan
- XYZprinting starts taking pre-orders for da Vinci 2.0 Duo 3D printer
- New iNvent One 3D printer launches on indiegogo
- Ultimaker 2 3D printer source files now online
- Lixpen, the smallest 3D printing pen
- Researchers print live cells with multi-material 3D bioprinter
- 3D Pioneer signs MoU with Mbot to develop 3D printer
MyVideosToWatch on Twitter wrote at 4/19/2015 11:16:54 PM:
English version of the site http://en.3disonprinter.com/Inquiry.php But I see no price yet???
Mohamed Ayoub wrote at 11/6/2014 9:36:21 PM:
Dear Sirs Iam retired Egyption engineer , I decide to buy ROKIT 3DISON Pro 3D Printer Precision Laser Cutting as a hoppy and small bussiness . Unfortunatly printers importing need pre Egyption security and customs permissions before importing,so please email me a proforma invoice submitted to Mohamed Hussein Ayoub 18 Ibn Marawan st., Hamat El-Koba,Cairo,Egypt. Tel: +201279411752-+20222576249 Including your best price of 1set ROKIT 3DISON Pro 3D Printer Precision Laser Cutting. Best Regards Mohamed Ayoub email@example.com.
Pavel wrote at 9/2/2014 5:58:51 AM:
Russian Online Store - 3disonprinter.net
Pooya wrote at 4/15/2014 12:48:59 AM:
http://www.rokit.co.kr/ for English version
Kim wrote at 4/14/2014 11:09:07 PM:
John MTO wrote at 4/14/2014 8:22:42 PM:
Is there an English language web site and/or USA distributor?