Jun 9, 2014
AIRBALL is the next generation of table tennis. It´s a 3D-printed, light and squeezable ball, which is fun to play and doesn´t break when you step on it or squeeze it inside your pockets.
The company behind this interesting idea, is Germany based Philipp Günther Design. The team is looking to raise €8,000 fund to create a new ball, which is stable enough to play, but also flexible & squeezable using 3D printing technology.
My goal is to design, 3d-print, and sell the first flexible & squeezable AIRBALL.
I want to use 3D printing technologies to make development easier & quicker.
Unique shapes & designs will animate various people to try out the new sports gadget and push table tennis to a new level.
Posted in 3D Printing Applications
Maybe you also like:
- First trailer of Disney and Marvel's Big Hero 6 features 3D printer
- UK dental lab plans to use 3D printing to create custom-made spinal implants
- 3D print your very own 'Double Bubble' airplane
- Paralyzed teen to deliver first kick at World Cup 2014 thanks to 3D printing & bionic exoskeleton
- Australian researchers team up with US-based Organovo to 3D print kidneys
- Australian politician introduces bill to ban 3D printed gun, blueprints in Queensland
- 'Endograft' is a 3D printed architectural wall comprised of 222 custom pieces
- The world's largest 3D printed installation to be featured in Coney Island
Christian Crisostomo wrote at 1/5/2015 3:07:33 PM:
Good day, I am Christian Crisostomo from the Philippines and I would like to ask if the squeezable ping pong ball is ready for sale. Please contact me at your most convenient time. Thank you