Contributors are always welcome here at 3ders.org. The site is growing fast and writing for 3ders.org will give you a good exposure. Most of our readers are 3D printing enthusiasts and designers. we're more interested in your ideas, expertise, and passions to help us providing more high quality in-3DP articles everyday.
- Your article will be featured for our readers to see.
- You can get backlinks to your own website and promote your own portfolio.
- You can get full credit for your posts and have your articles come up in search results when potential clients and employers Google your name.
- Each article will be promoted, giving you exposure and traffic.
What kind of content are we looking for?
- Post must be original and must have never been published before
- No posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links
- Post can't contain anything that could be considered as copyright infringement
- 3ders.org reserves the right to edit, revise or simply not post
- Posts can't been published/posted anywhere else
- Posts become 3ders.org intellectual property
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we can only give recognition for our contributors. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully.
Please give us a shout on by filling out the form here and we will get back to you quickly.