Listen as Bonnie Meyer, Senior Applications Engineer at Stratasys, discusses 3D printing and some of the myths about parts made using additive manufacturing systems. Are high resolution parts always accurate? Not necessarily - join Stratasys and you’ll find out why. She’ll also show you how additive manufacturing systems have evolved and put to rest the myths about surface finish, tolerances and repeatability.
- Bonnie Meyer - Senior Applications Engineer, Stratasys, Inc.
What You Will Learn:
- Why accuracy is critical to 3D prototypes
- The difference between resolution and accuracy
- The difference between accuracy and repeatability
- What you should consider when evaluating additive manufacturing systems
Who Should Attend:
- Design Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- Pacific - 11:00 a.m.
- Mountain - 12:00 p.m.
- Central - 1:00 p.m.
- Eastern - 2:00 p.m.
- Find my local time
- 30 minutes
Posted in 3D Print Events
**Tips? Find bugs? Or suggestions, ideas, please drop us a note at "contact us" form. Thank you.