Time Magazine selected a few innovators and problem-solvers that are inspiring change in America and it calls them Game Changers.
Bre Pettis is one of them. As CEO of MakerBot, Bre Pettis champions a revolutionary manufacturing technology that allows people to design and print out objects on their desktop.
Posted in 3D Printing Technology
Maybe you also like:
- ABN AMRO sees big future in 3D printing
- A second generation 3D concrete printing is under development
- Using 3D Printing to create small business
- 3D Systems CEO discusses 3D printing technology on CNBC
- Adrian Bowyer's new progress in multi-color 3D printing
- Founder of Reprap & GroAction discusses the future of 3D printing
- 3D printing goes the same way as digital image printing
- Dutch designer 3D prints Endless Chairs from melted fridges
- Knowledge sharing and not sharing - creative spaces open and 3D printing lab shuts down
- Converting your existing CNC machine to a 3D printer